Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Craft Comfort Zone?

So here is the reason I started this blog.
I saw a blog that had card challenges every week. I still consider myself new even tho I have been playing around with this stuff off & on for awhile. I thought if I joined the challenge, 1. I would actually "practice".  2. It would bring me out of my comfort zone because I NEVER think anything I make is good enough for someone else. They have it set up to share from a blog so thus the blog.  I hope I'll keep trying after this very first attempt! It was actually a lot harder than I thought. I had an idea in my head and that didn't come out of my hands! Seeing the examples I'm back to thinking my stuff is crap!
Do YOU venture out of your comfort zone?

So here goes nothing!

Here is the site and sketch given for the week! (Hope I do this correctly)
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

Here is my simple card!


Sequins are a prop right?! LOL

~S

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! The best part of crafting is going out of your comfort zone...no matter how long you have been doing it. What a wonderful card! And by the way, we are all our own worst critics. So just put it out there! We are thrilled you chose to join us. Hope to see you again soon at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! And who would have thought a spider could be cute?!? I'm so glad you joined us and posted your card. Congrats on successfully stepping out of your comfort zone! Please come back and join us again at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what is posted this week!! So many beautiful cards !!

      Delete