Monday, September 17, 2018

Let's Talk Crafts

  So I LOVE to craft ...I'm incredibly not good at it from my point of view but I still try! 
  If you happen upon my new little blog here I'd LOVE to hear what crafty things you do!!

  My craft room is set up in sections. Lets walk around the walls of my room ...
As you enter the room to the left is a treadmill that doesn't get used! I know I'm not alone! Then a closet which I just took advantage of the space and spent 4 hours cleaning it out to use for supplies!
In said closet I have supplies for diamond painting and acrylic pour painting both of which I had stacked up on tables before. I also have my vinyl for decals. Then we come around to my heat press and htv basket. I started with the Cricut easy press and decided to get an actual heat press. Then I have shelves & shelves & shelves of paper crafting supplies. It's CRAZY how fast I accumulated all of it!! I have a giant desk that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and a Cricut.  I also have used a Happy Planner for 2 years so I have tons of stuff to decorate that I found I decorated every week and the only plans I had were to catch TV shows! So I haven't done much with that.

  I have a friend that I do a card swap with once a month, we take turns picking a style. Get's us in our rooms and working on something and who doesn't like Happy Mail?! 
Boy that was long winded!!
~ S
A couple of my diamond paintings I did for my in laws 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment