Friday, March 22, 2019

Long Time No Play Along

  One of my goals this year was to play along with Freshly Made Sketches.  I just wanted to get in my craft room and if nothing came from it at least I practiced.

  Then the flu kicked my butt! My husband was out among people and got hit bad which in turn meant it hit me! I haven't been that sick in yearssssssss.
Anyhow I had to play catch up on everything and I think I can start over again!! 

  I don't have the funds for Copic markers ... if I thought I'd be able to even begin to use them well I might think about saving up, however, I did buy Arteza brush pens. I have nothing to compare them to, but I LOVE them!!! (You can see some of my attempted shading in the lilypads!) That's what I used on my card for this week. Keep in mind I'm learning!!! :)

Here is the sketch this week at https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

Here is what I came up with:


I just thought they were super cute! Honestly who can resist Duck Butt?!?

Well Happy Spring Everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
~S

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! And your coloring is spot on! Having the flu is no fun but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and getting crafty! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch - it's a totally adorable little scene! I'm glad you were able to play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete