Friday, September 21, 2018

Crafty Retail Therapy

  So today a girlfriend & I did a little shopping!! 
  Everything was on sale or we used coupons and we did pretty good I think. Our last few shopping trips we just wandered and didn't find anything. 
  So which of these things doesn't belong in a craft haul? You guessed it The Monster at the end of this book!!! This was one of my favorite books to read to my kids when they were littles. Both of them are getting married next month and I can't wait for them to start trying for my grandbabies!!! So when I saw this at Michael's I HAD to buy it!!! I mean what if they don't have it when I need it?! 
  So anyhow, I got some white cardstock to try and I've always wanted a snow pen so grabbed that up soon as I saw it! The alcohol lift ink pad, well that shocked us that it was in the store so got that baby for $2.40 I don't know why but I thought it was going to be super expensive. (I'm a cheap shopper lol today's adventure I only spent $35.02 )
So it was a fun day with my friend!!! I talked her ear off and we shopped and shopped!! Took some time to gobble up some pizza too! We did our normal run Michael's, Tuesday Morning, Joann's, AC Moore and finished up at Hobby Lobby!!!! 
  I can't wait to do it again!! 
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment