Friday, September 28, 2018

Try Try Again!

Another week another challenge!! 
I saw the sketch for this week and immediately had a picture pop in my head of exactly what I wanted to do!! Yeah, that didn't work out lol can I just say my trash can is not hungry!!
For some reason I saw the saying, "Live Laugh Love" and thought perfect! I guess the 3 spaces on the sketch spoke to my head but my hands said yeah not today! Then I decided I wanted to use a new stamp I got recently and I kept playing with it until I ended up with this card! Again many papers went in the trash! It isn't perfect but ... I've never been able to do perfect!

So here is this weeks sketch:
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/ 

If you are here you probably already know about this site. If for some reason you stumbled across my site, and make cards, please go visit.  There are so many beautiful cards!!

OK enough babbling here is my card for this week!! 

Until next time,
~S


8 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card! Love the music notes and that beautiful sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Congrats on the two weddings! Maybe in November you'll get some rest. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ... I just keep saying October 22nd I just want a room with soft walls and a nice view!! LOL

      Delete
  3. So stylish in black and white! Love the music notes! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for having me it's been fun I've never really followed sketches so to speak ... harder than I thought lol

      Delete
  4. Gesh, This is such a nice card. I would have not thought about using that Music Note paper that way. Also, thank you for commenting on my card. That was very sweet of you. Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ...the music notes are actually I stamp I bought. And of course your card was beautiful!

      Delete