Friday, October 5, 2018

Happy Fall!

This was probably a bad time of year to start a blog! Going in my craft room has been a good distraction however! 
This is my third week playing along with Freshly Made Sketches!
 http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

Their sketch this week:
I went with a fall look! It's funny I've always considered myself a summer girl but I love the fall colors!  Here is my submission ... flower props and all!
This was my second time using the alcohol lift ink pad. In person it is actually very pretty!! I have some super bright lights in my craft room!
I hope you all have a wonderful fall season! 
Until next week,
~S

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Your leaves are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for letting me play along!!

      Delete