Sunday, October 7, 2018

Merry Christmas in October!
I finished my Christmas cards today all that's left to do is sign them and address them annnnnd actually get them in the mail box in December!
As far as I know I came up with this card myself I didn't copy anything except I saw the three score lines on a card somewhere one day. 

Overhead view of all of them


One of the card fronts 



Inside of the card

Back of the card

I thought they came out kind of cute! The little ornament dangles on some clear thread from his antler! Different designs on the moose using up paper I had!
It was the first time I've used foiling. I attached it on the front of the card.

Tip: if you have a heat press it works great! 300° heavy pressure about 5 seconds.

Until next time,
~S

IG: Gesh1212

No comments:

Post a Comment