Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Annnd THIS is what I came up with ;)

  Week 4 for me playing at Freshly Made Sketches. While not many people see what I'm doing it's still fun to try to play along. 

The sketch this week:



  Seeing as how I finished my Christmas cards (previous post) this past week I'm pretty Christmased out! So I thought flowers... sunflowers.... no maybe some fancy flowers. I really don't know. So as I thought about it for awhile I got laundry going and yup there it was, my lightbulb!! Hadn't used this stamp yet and thought fun ... way more fun than the actual laundry I was doing! I hope it fits the sketch for this week and if not it's still kinda cute!  Oh and in case my line doesn't make sense on the inside, it is a simple attempt at a clothesline LOL 
If your reading this thanks for stopping by!

Here it is:




















Until next week .... I'll just be going crazy with my 2 kids getting married this week & next! 
Enjoy your day!
~S

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card...inside and out! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card!!! I love the laundry theme! It's so fun and I love the colours! The clothesline on the inside of the card is fun too! Have fun with all of those weddings!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen ... weddings 1 done 1 to go!

      Delete