Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Bride & Groom

  Here comes the bride & the groom!
  One wedding down one to go this weekend! Both of my children are going to be newlyweds this month!! 
  My beautiful daughter got married on October 12th and my handsome son will be married on October 21st!
  
  Playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week I thought this would be cute, however, I'm not sure it fits their clean card requirement. It does go with the sketch so I'm posting it!

Sketch for this week:

Challenge for myself: Cricut access... I never go in there & to use scraps I hoard and never touch!! Both accomplished! Background paper is a pad I got at WalMart and has been great for backgrounds IMO :)

Here is my card:


Spread love ❤
Until Next Week!
~S


2 comments:

  1. This is super-cute! Adorable wedding card! Good luck with the second wedding - hope all goes smoothly. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karren ... they were both wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete