Sunday, October 28, 2018

Weddings are OVER!

Well we survived the 2 weddings in ONE week of our two children!!!! Both were just amazing days and absolutely worth all the stress!!!! But so happy they are over LOL 
Back to normal & boring is just what the doctor ordered!!! 

This weeks sketch stumped me ... the others I had an idea pop in my head right away ... this one not so much. Could have something to do with my scrambled brain!!! This is what I came up with tho.

Here is the link for this weeks challenge FMS 360
Here is the link to the challenge page in general http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

The sketch for the week was this:

The card I came up with was this:


Once again it was fun trying to play along!! (I'll have to glue that corner down better now that I see the picture lol)
Until next week,
~S

4 comments:

  1. Two weddings in one week?!? AND you made a card for this challenge. You are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol my craft room is my quiet space so it gave me some relaxing time!! Now we are done no more weddings!! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, clean and simple card! Glad both weddings went well - you'll be pleased to have a rest! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will thank you :) Thanks again for allowing me to play along!

      Delete