Friday, November 2, 2018

"Keep it"

Another week another card!
 We have gotten some bad news both family and a friend this week. I thought I'd send this to my friend and on the inside say "Keep it!" and write a nice note to her.  She is one of my most favorite people to send cards to because she just truly appreciates it. She says I always know when she needs a smile.

Here is the sketch for this week:
 
The link to the challenge on Freshly Made Sketches: FMS361

Here is my submission: 

It was pretty difficult to get a photo with the embossing powder on both the gold & black so I put it on the easel and did the best I could lol. My 2 left side pieces are a little off from the sketch but I thought it looked better in that small blank space.

So until next week ... "Keep it" 
~S

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so elegant! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the gold embossed flowers! So elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete