Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Paper paper paper

 I sadly missed last week somehow. I managed to get a card made when it was my kids weddings but this past week I don't even know, just didn't happen somehow.
So I'm back at it this week!!

Sketch for this week at freshlymadesketches is :
   

So I tried stamping with distressed ink ... I'd say fail but I think if I practice it might work out and I'd have a lot more color options!!
 I used foil for the stripe on the right.




These are some of the other things I've made this week!! 


Candy Christmas train!! Just need to add the candy! This is my version from MixedUpCraft on YouTube. I LOVE her tutorials and while this isn't as fancy/nice as hers I'm just proud of myself for making it!!



This one I made to send to my son's best friend. I have a photo of him holding her daughter eating a Kit Kat that was just too cute I had to mail it to her in TN.



This is a terrible photo but I took a quick picture to show a friend, ok ask her opinion lol, but then sent it out and never took a decent picture. I sent this to my Aunt with some wedding pictures in it!!

I also made a birthday card for husband! I'll share that next week!

Ok I guess that's all ...I think this is my longest post yet hope you made it to the bottom :) 

Until next week,
~S



No comments:

Post a Comment