Sunday, November 25, 2018

Off they go!

 My son and his new wife left today for their 2 week cruise honeymoon! They had to wait for football to be over. He coaches high school football.  I hope they have beautiful weather. 
  I went out and had lunch with a friend I haven't seen in over a year so that was nice. When I got home I played in my craft room.  I made a pop up box card I saw in a video super cute. I said last week I'd post a picture of my husbands birthday card but it got tossed before I remembered (I tossed it) he says I don't make him fancy cards I told him that's because they take a lot of time to just see you look at it and then I throw it away!! I made a cute pyramid card with magnets to hold it upright ... it was different! 
Sooooo anyhow here is my card for this week at freshlymadesketches
Their sketch:


My card:

The black background makes it look super crooked oh well that's it lol 

Until next week!
~S

IG: Gesh1212



4 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment! Cool graphic design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the black background! That sentiment is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete