Saturday, December 1, 2018

Snowy Bench

My Christmas cards have been done since October! However, with Christmas on my mind I made a new one for the challenge over at freshlymadesketches 
The card is just the white part I put it on a piece of red just for the photo. Speaking of photo, it does the bench picture no justice!! I tried to get a close up but the light kept showing ugh the glitter is so, so pretty!
The sketch this week:





I guess I failed again this week lol I did more of a square than rectangle. That's ok it got me in my room and it has been a couple of days. 

I hope you all have your December plans under control ... if you do I'd love to know your secret!!! So much going on this month!!

Until next week,
~S

IG: gesh1212

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful winter scene! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love that sparkly winter scene! Squares work perfectly for the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete