Monday, December 10, 2018

Jingle Bells

 Christmas is coming so fast! My Grandpa always told me the older you get the faster time goes but I never expected this fast!!!!

  My babies are grown adults ... married ... houses of their own. My husband & I still feel way to young for all of that!! 

 Anyhow it will be here soon (I need to survive my birthday first lol some days I feel like I'm strolling down the hill and others I feel like I was kicked "over the hill") 

I'm going with jingle bells for this card! This weeks challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches  is:


Here is my take on it:
Have a wonderful day thanks for stopping by!
 Until next week,
~S

IG: Gesh1212


4 comments:

  1. This string of ornaments has such pretty detail. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun! Love those ornaments. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete